- I am not a personal development Guru (eeww) even though I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.
- I do not enjoy ham sandwiches, or turkey sandwiches, or anything that is wrapped in bacon.
- I have no idea how to make the perfect mojito, although I really enjoy drinking them. Lots of them.
- And I think Monty Python is The.Bomb. because every time I watch it, I end up either laughing my ass off or having amazing sex.
On the other hand (because I have two),
- I am a proud member of the Cloud Nine Tribe of Certified Yoga Instructor (500hr RYT and counting)
- I’ve been a PoleCat Power & SlinkyCat Power Instructor for over 10 years (that’s where I got my Schexy SchuperPowers)
- I love being a Certified Reiki Master with a dash of OpenSky Bodywork training (it feels like taking a bath in sweet bubbly champagne, i.e. just really damn good)
- And I’m a card carrying Shivanaut, dammit! (uh, that’s yogic brain training for releasing limiting beliefs & bad habits)
But my friends, and you are one if you’ve read this far, don’t worry too much about that stuff and just call me Lira. Because if you call me Shirley or Peter, I won’t respond. Because I won’t have any idea who you’re talking to.
And I’m the Dean of Sensual University.Pleasure, Sensuality, Freedom, Permission, and Playfulness.
It’s online, but it’s also everywhere. Everywhere that women are exploring their sensuality without fear! Everywhere that woman are discovering their own definition of balance, health, & sexuality! Everywhere that woman are realizing that they don’t have to play by the rules, they can just Play! Everywhere that woman choose to not only enjoy pleasure but to pursue it in every facet of their life. (This is what I call being a Sensualista.)
Sensual University doesn’t just belong to me, it belongs to you too. It’s a community, a culture, an experiment in living sensually, authentically, and as free from bullshit as possible. It’s a place to explore your desires. A place to figure out what you really want in your life; whether it’s a loving mate, an exciting career, a sexy healthy body, or the best damn orgasms you’ve ever had. It’s a way to use Yoga, Tantra, Belly Nata and a whole slew of techniques whose names might sound odd, to give you some honest to god epiphanies about how to make your body and your life not only better, but a true pleasure to live.
Seriously, here’s the point
When you live sensually, pleasurably, by engaging all of your senses, you not only experience the fullness of life, you also become conscious of the roots of any problems that get in your way. Then you can use your true desires, like a compass, to get your life going in the direction you actually want it to go. Instinct and inspiration even help you along the way. You do it in real time, in real life, and you get to make it fun, feminine and damn sexy. Sensualistas Unite!
Health, balance, and pleasure become your foundation, but you get to decide what the hell that stuff means for you. And all because you broke a few meaningless cultural taboos and did some yoga. Pretty fucking cool, huh!
So, are you a Sensualista too?
Then come out and play!
Take a Tantric class with me near the beautiful Los Angeles coastline or grab the MMMManual for Sensual Living (*coming soon to the shop) for some foundational practices. We can even chat on twitter (I’m @LiraRenee) or just give me a shout out on the blog.
See you soon Sensualista Sista! xoxox –Lira